Thread: Verizon to ATT
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 07:02 PM
xTSFx
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

xTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon to ATT

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
wow why switch to at$t from VZW? coverage won't be that good and u probly won't be able to get a 3G signal since the CDMA TP2s do not support 3G on US GSM networks

funny you ask. I am a college student on my single mother's phone plan... she worked for verizon and got a 50% discount on a 180 dollar plan... Now we do not get this discount.. so we switch to att because in louisiana ATT has comparable coverage. And 180 got knocked to 95 because i get a 18percent discount with att. And the only thing that got cut was my unlimited data which is now 200mb/month. So.... 180 dollars is now 95.... unlimited data to 200mb with more wifi use wasn't to big of deal for me. WOOT +1 for me.

Oh and because the people that work for verizon are nazis. Just ask any former employee who is not top of the coorp food chain.

EDIT: tried that Luzboss's solution and it didnt help. As well as the other posts above. Still is giving me an error "message not found" when i open the MMS message

Last edited by xTSFx; 01-13-2011 at 10:09 PM.