View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 04:51 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Windows Phone 7 for HD2 is here!

yeah this is pretty incredible. from turning the phone on it goes thru HSPL3, MAGLDR, bootscreen, bootanim, and my homescreen is ready to use in about 35 seconds. The thing is fast, fluid, smooth, and fully functional (still working on the Live Services part, I need a vista machine to use the unlocker so I'll have to get full access tomorrow)

and to think I can also boot Android if I want to from the same phone, this thing is just the sickest phone ever.

Cotulla is actively working on the MeeGo port too