View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 03:22 PM
adamsmith
Lurker

adamsmith is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
To Unlock Blackberry

No one provide you free unlock code. If anyone provides some codes and that code does not work then your phone will permanently locked. Codes generate from server based on your IMEI so nobody will give you free.
There can be many ways to get your unlock code. If your contract period is complete you can ask your cellular operator for the unlock code. But, they do make it very difficult for you to get the code.
You can also visit Unlock your GSM Phone Now! -- Fast Unlock Codes -- Remote Blackberry Unlocking, Blackberry MEP Unlock, Remote Blackberry Unlock, Blackberry Unlock Code, Blackberry unlock via email, No cable Blackberry Unlocking, Blackberry unlocking without cable, I and can see different options there to get unlock code for a price. Choose any price appropriate for you.
Hope this helps better

It is very easy to unlock your BlackBerry Bold.
I just unlocked my BlackBerry Bold 9700 from Unlockgenie. I got the code quickly and it worked without any trouble. All u want to do, provide your Model number and IMEI no: over there and submit, they will send you the code. Also always go with a trusted vendor like Unlockgenie. The codes which you getting on free may not work properly.