View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 02:19 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: HTC Mozart and the Samsung Omnia to be launch CDMA devices

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinCT View Post
I'm a HTC fan myself but, if it came down to the Trophy or the Omnia 7, The Omnia would win...
Yeah I think right now the only phone I would rather have than the Omnia 7 would be the HD7, but unfortunately it's T-Mo only...

I have upgrades available on both of my lines, so I'll prolly get a WP7 right away, and then wait for a solid offering to use my 2nd upgrade. Hopefully HTC will have something nice for Verizon in the near future. *crosses fingers*