View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 10:56 PM
flyboy129
Lurker

flyboy129 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy Need help with Google maps

Hello all. I am new here although I have used this site to decide on my phone. The HTC Ozone. I have a problem. I previously installed Google maps on my phone and it worked beautifully. However, I was running out of memory, so I decided to move the folder to my storage card. My Google maps program then wouldn't run. So, I moved it back. Still wouldn't run. So I thought, no big deal. So, like an idiot, I went through my folders deleting all of the google stuff. I didn't realize I was supposed to delete it from the marketplace. I also did this with skyfire and bing. There was always one file left under the my device/windows/apps folder that I was unable to delete. So after I realized the correct way to delete, I did so through the marketplace. Bing was successful. skyfire and Google maps would not delete. I get an error saying the program cannot be uninstall. I could care less about skyfire since they have left. But I really like Google maps. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I want it back.