View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 05:40 AM
Relic
PPCGeeks Regular

Relic is keeping up the good workRelic is keeping up the good workRelic is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Relic Send a message via MSN to Relic Send a message via Yahoo to Relic Send a message via Skype™ to Relic
Re: question on flashing to a new ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlevin77 View Post
is it the one at PPCKitchen Releases - PPCKitchen

I think I used it once before for my XV6700, but it was just the one file. This thread lists dozens of other files that appear to be necessary and I have no idea which ones I need. Is there by any chance a relatively detailed set of instructions step by step of exactly what I need to have to build a working one for the Imagio?

Mike
The one at PPCKitchen.org kitchen is OsBuilder. I used to use that for my Touch Pro. But didn't serve my purpse nor did it work well with the Imagio.

Try OsKitchen from [WM Kitchen] OsKitchen Zero v1.33.5 (20 October 2010) - xda-developers.

Then to just getting started:

1. Download the Official ROM from Personal Communications Devices | Our Devices - XV6975

2. Then in the kitchen click on "Import" and choose "Import a new ROM File"

After that you can customize your ROM aswell as adding other ext rom packages etc...

That is pretty much just to get you started in a nut shell. There are other details but... well get into that later.
This post has been thanked 1 times.