View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 05:40 PM
jmath15
Lurker

jmath15 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Current TP2 owners

I just switched from the tp2 to an Evo and I'm considerably impressed. I've been using my tp2 again recently because I'll be going out of the country and need a world phone, but I have to say it's like going from HD back to standard definition. I'd have to say the biggest surprise was how quick I got accustomed to the larger screen, and how much I like it. It's like having a Ferrari, it seems absolutely ridiculous and impractical unless your the one driving it lol. The app market is also a lot better than I thought it would be. The only complaint I really have so far is battery life, and the problems I had were due to a bad rom. I fully expected to try out the Evo for a week or two and end up taking it back in favor of my trusty tp2, but now, I love it. And that's saying a lot becuase I didn't think there would ever be anything to make me part with my SERO 500 plan. Now I'm tempted to say the $20/month sero premium and 4G upgrade fee is almost worth it. I mean, it does include free mobile to mobile, sprint navigation and I get 4G in a lot of Columbus. The only real reason I've kept my tp2 around for is traveling, since I unlocked it and can get local gsm sim cards. All in all, if you can - I recommend upgrading