View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 03:59 AM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Fastest and most stable clean CDMA ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
No, can't compare them since I only flash Vin's ROMs. I've flashed at least 6 different chefs' ROMs, and Vin's are always stable & fast. IMHO, I doubt any other chef is better than VIN...maybe tied...but not better.

Your best bet is to try them all out yourself & see which one you like best. All I can do is tell you my preference...flash Neodium...a no-brainer to me for what you want.
Im wondering your opinion on my ROM .. have you tried it already ? its very clean .. only two glitches as of right now . there in my thread at the cdma upgrades . its the userROM .