View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 04:22 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTSFx
My SD card will not format for some reason. It gives me an error. "the storage card has been damaged and unable to be formatted." the last time i formatted my SD was through windows. Could this be why? Perhaps I have it formatted with the wrong file sys or allocation size? The only way i can reformat it now is through windows.

However it is odd that I can delete and save files to it through File explorer as well as access it as a Mass storage device when connected to windows.

I have had these issues on several ROMs.
If you put your card in an adapter/card reader and insert it into a sd slot or connect it to a usb port use your pc to format it fat32 using the standard long format not the quick format option. Then put it back in your device and see if you can write and read from it. If so good. If not you have a bad card.