View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 09:50 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member
Threadstarter

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: HTC Mozart and the Samsung Omnia to be launch CDMA devices

Quote:
Originally Posted by afolayan702 View Post
Both devices are better specs to me than just the Trophy or Pro 7. Samsung Omnia 7 (basicly a focus) would be my choice for Sprint, but I have read the rumors on other sites that it would be possibly a keyboard device. So I would assume Verizon would have that to go with the Trophy on their network. Sprint has a very good relationship with HTC with exclusivity "EVO" brand android handsets. Therefore Mozart with its "8"mp camera gots to Sprint as the alternate to HTC Pro 7. Its what i think would happen assuming they wanted to launch WP7 with keyboard & slab devices to chose from. Whats your thoughts?
I agree the specs on the 2 phones are better than the Trophy or the Pro 7 (AKA Touch Pro 3). I just wish one of these had a keyboard or a much larger display. The Mozart camera was tested on Engadget and with it's 720p video recording there was some issues but, it was impressive for a phone.

I'm still looking for a WOW phone and both of these are not it. It would be hard toss up for me on these, they both have their plusses. The Samsung Omnia sports a 4" AMOLED display (a very, very nice display but, only 16K colors) as the Mozart has 3.7-inch SLCD (claimed a lot better looking than the HD7's display).

If Verizon (I have Verizon) only got the Trophy, I would not get one now (unless it was upgrade with insurance or something). These 2 I would really have to think about. I really want a QWERTY keyboard as I have a problem with a on-screen one.

Incase you want to see...

HTC Mozart Review

HTC 7 Mozart review -- Engadget

Samsung Omina 7 Review

Samsung Omnia 7 review -- Engadget

Not sure if there will be changes when coming over to CDMA, have these even got FCC approval for a CDMA model ?

Anyway, on the display differences...

Spot the difference: HTC Desire's SLCD versus AMOLED -- Engadget

It would be hard toss up if I had to chose one but, with no keyboard, the bigger display would win...

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !