View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 05:15 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: looking for a registry entry .

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
This program is awesome ! Kheb , i used it to solve another issue i had lol . but how do i take a snapshot when the screen is off ??? and ill try that program

you know of the reg entry that says how much light is coming through the light sensor ? like how it changes the brightness by detecting how much light is present .. what reg entry is that ? or file ?
heh, I didn't really think of how to get the entry while the screen is off . To do that you can use ceregeditor (runs on PC). It will export all registry entries and you can compare them using ceregeditor as well. You can either export everything under HKLM or just do a registry backup (one of the buttons at the top of the program) with the screen off and then again with it on.

http://ceregeditor.mdsoft.pl/