View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 04:06 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
HTC Mozart and the Samsung Omnia to be launch CDMA devices

Exclusive Windows Phone 7 updates from CES 2011

From the page...

ยท Look for the HTC Mozart and the Samsung Omnia to be the two launch CDMA devices. It’s unclear as to whether both will be available on Sprint and Verizon, but the devices are confirmed for the respective launches.

I guess so much for the Pro 7 and the Trophy.

This is about the only real WP7 about CDMA models I have seen and I have been watching...

For Sprint customers, this was asked (in the coments)
  1. The Fight
  2. Posted January 7, 2011 at 9:01 AM
  3. Did you mean Omnia or 7 Pro for the other CDMA launch device?
  4. Reply

5. Patrick Korten****
    Posted January 7, 2011 at 10:10 AM
    @The Fight: I spoke with a Business Manager on the team, and those are the two devices he told me. He stumbled the first time around, but then confirmed it with another rep and told me it would be the Mozart and the Omnia.

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !

Last edited by DavidinCT; 01-07-2011 at 04:09 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.