View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 06:20 PM
GirlGoneGeek
Chillin' with my Geeks!

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Contacts randomly disappear - Finding solutions!!

I need help with my contact problem!! Someone please save me

What I've noticed recently, more in the last month, is that I can go to my phone to send a text or call someone I know I recently talked to and "poof" they are gone! I have to then re add them in hopes they don't get deleted again. My phone does sync with google on it's own.

What am I missing?

What I have done so far to try and figure it out:

I did go resync my google account as other sites suggested from my phone settings > accounts and sync = still didn't bring back the ones I lost

I did go to google.com and make sure they weren't moved out when I put them into my favorites or groups, nope those I moved to there are still listed in my contact list

WHAT I DID JUST NOW FIND WAS THIS:

for some reason I think the ones disappearing on in the "other" folder when I go into gmail.com

HELP!!!! What have I done to cause this and how do I stop it?

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson