Old 03-05-2008, 12:11 AM
wldthng842
Lab Rat

wldthng842 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to wldthng842
Re: Choices: Touch or Touch Cruise?

I take it that the carrier is of no meaning to you, you are picking the phone then the carrier. I am also assuming they all work for you and you have no preference's.

I like the Touch. I don't know by slow what you mean. Net wise they should be about the same HSDPA/HSUPA is a slight bit faster then EV-DO rev0, but revA should be out this summer (fingers crossed). As far as OS goes. I have had no problems with it at all. There is no good internet browser but that is the same for both phones. I am biased to CDMA and the phone is cheaper so I would go with the Touch. I think you will get the same performance out of either device.

Now if my memory serves me correctly, the TCruise has WiFi, the Touch does not. This might play a factoring roll in your decision. I got the touch to get away from WiFi dependence (iTouch) so it doesn't bother me, but might be important to you.

Hope this helps. Any Q's please ask.

Remember to say when someone helps you out.

Open thread without searching > waste server usage > waste energy > higher gas prices
Think about the economy the next time you feel the need to open a useless thread. Think about it.