View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 10:28 AM
elesbb
Super genious in training
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: looking for a registry entry .

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Did you try the kheb tool I posted? There may be a registry change when it's actually active, but I'm not sure. I'd think a simple lockscreen would work easier and just have the display timeout after it waked up. Lock Device v1.6 works well and will lock the screen whenever it goes to sleep or wakes up.

You could try the cab posted here at xda. It says it's for the HD2, but may work with the tp2. If it doesn't work, I'm sure the dev could give you some hints as to how it's done.
This program is awesome ! Kheb , i used it to solve another issue i had lol . but how do i take a snapshot when the screen is off ??? and ill try that program

you know of the reg entry that says how much light is coming through the light sensor ? like how it changes the brightness by detecting how much light is present .. what reg entry is that ? or file ?

Last edited by elesbb; 01-06-2011 at 11:00 AM.