View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 09:48 AM
elesbb
Super genious in training
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: looking for a registry entry .

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

+1
Also, there is a locking app on xda I believe it's called TouchLockPro that uses the proximity sensor to trigger locking or unlocking. I haven't tried it but you might check it out.
Tried that , touchlockpro uses the reg entry posted above and gets reset back to zero after a phone call . i am using throttle lock , i used to use S2U2 but i got bored i guess lol . and s2u2 has an option in his settings page "when locked if no light screen off" or something like that . maybe ill see if he can tell me what reg entry he uses .