View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 01:33 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: looking for a registry entry .

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
haha sorry to be confusing . lol . I actually want it on when the phone is not on , like I'm not in a call . that way if my phone wakes up in my pocket , via SMS or the like , it turns off the screen right away . I was hoping to write a script so when its locked and the screen is on the script will shut the screen off again .
Did you try the kheb tool I posted? There may be a registry change when it's actually active, but I'm not sure. I'd think a simple lockscreen would work easier and just have the display timeout after it waked up. Lock Device v1.6 works well and will lock the screen whenever it goes to sleep or wakes up.

You could try the cab posted here at xda. It says it's for the HD2, but may work with the tp2. If it doesn't work, I'm sure the dev could give you some hints as to how it's done.