View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 05:31 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: DREAM PHONE - Mini guide :>))

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
LOL! Figured you'd be along here soon :>)) was kinda hoping you'd toss in the 95, 98, XP, Win7 info (if I remember right)... but yea agreed, some of this stuff adds a bit too much of clustering around, good to keep it simple.. (edited last line)
actually now that you mention it, ill edit my post above soon and put in the WIN95/98 info and the WIN7(wad2) links as well..

and @ your edit: That'd be a pretty slick mod to have..

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyd718 View Post
never thought about using my phone for internet. maybe i can drop crime warner.
i use well ovr 100GBs a month on average using ONLY my phone for tethering... sometimes the speeds will get you, but all in all it holds up quite well... Netflix/360Live/tether... definitely cheaper than time warner, since its FREE! lol