View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 11:06 PM
cj10488
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

cj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint PictureMail for Windows Mobile Devices

I will Start.

I have been using "Dumb devices" for a while now as the last smart device I had was Dumb. The mogul was finally something more along the lines that I could use.

With my "dumb device" Lg fusic I was able to send pictures to my family that Dont have email but had Picture Enabled Cell phones... This is nearly all of them.

Its nice to go to the beach and take a pic of your kid playing in the ocean and promptly send it off to all of the family to enjoy.

I truthfully flipped when I found that the Mogul and Touch did not have picturemail but was better when I found Arcsoft.. Since Sprint or Whoever Disabled Arcsoft Its been a complete nightmare. Its a 500+ dollar phone.. It should have picturemail.. With the WM phones being a business class phone not all of us are using it solely for work. Rought Estimate I would say more younger people are using them for "show" rather than business.

With the Touch out it mainly targets the younger generation wanting the cool factor. IMHO it is not business smart for sprint to block or not provide access to picturemail. But rather give the user the choice. Forget sprint tv just please give me picturemail

James