Old 01-05-2011, 01:05 AM
MikeKnoop
Lurker

MikeKnoop is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[ROM] Touch Diamond One (WM6.5, 21725)

Touch Diamond One

I have had my Sprint Diamond for nearly 2 years now and have tried just about every ROM out there. I never found that perfect ROM which was fast, flawless, and visually appealing. Juicy came closest with his series of ROMs (which has since been discontinued) and this ROM is built on top of the Juicy 7 Kitchen.

I consider this ROM perfect. I hope you find it so yourself. I originally did not intend to release this but since the Diamond is now an end-of-line device this ROM will hopefully extend its useful lifetime.

The ROM features the traditional Diamond theme, with mostly stock WM6.5 features and splashes of HTC Sense where appropriate and stable (such as the Notifications, Power Off, Camera, Album, Wi-Fi Router, etc). I also modified the scrollbar to get out of the way since WM6.5 has fairly solid finger scrolling.

I will let the screenshots speak for themselves.

The download link can be found here:
Touch Diamond One Download

To round out this perfect ROM (at least on Sprint), I recommend using this radio.

If you'd like to perform the "Start" customization like I did, use Resource Hacker
and edit String Table 321 > 1033 > 5120 in the attached ShellRes MUI file. Copy this file to the /Windows/ directory on your device using Total Commander and Soft-Reset.

Mike
Attached Files
File Type: zip shellres.dll.0409.mui.zip (43.1 KB, 84 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by MikeKnoop; 07-22-2013 at 06:48 AM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.