View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 11:54 PM
GirlGoneGeek
Chillin' with my Geeks!

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: JVM Error 517 - Can I back up my data?

Not sure if this will help but someone said try holding down the power button for about 45 seconds. Sounds like too easy of a fix to me. Or have you solved the problem already?

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson