View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 05:45 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Evo 4g and Elocity 7" Tablet

Quote:
Originally Posted by riz11 View Post
Is there a way of finding a compatible blue-tooth connection between the two devices? I have the Sprint wireless hot spot but would like to pair with phone on the fly,

I also have a second question can you root a tablet?
For you to share internet via bluetooth you need to have support for PAN...depending on the drivers it may not have support for it..

Wifi is more straight forward...if you have infer-structure tethering on your EVO then tablet should be able to connect to it..if Ad Hoc is all you got then you need to do a wpa_supplicant hack on the Tablet(I'm assuming its android right? If not then Inferstructure tethering is only option)

If its an Android Tablet, then yes it can be rooted..

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)