View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 02:37 PM
AZTECHKA
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Winmo or phone 7?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
wp7 is pretty much winmo minus the ota downloads, cab files, syncing like a pc (no more wmp, everything is now done thru zune)....some things that i'm used to with winmo has been eliminated. don't get me wrong, everything works..but that's what ms wanted. they took the computer part out, and just made wp7 a simple, easy to use os. the next time you happen to play with one, just go to the settings and you'll see what i mean. whereas you can break a winmo phone down in settings, the only options on wp7 are either off or on...that's it.
Thanks Doc... I hope you didn't write all that for me... I was just messing around.
I know the difference all too well. I have a Microsoft Store in my favorite mall here in San Diego... I'm there like every other weekend.
lol.
I hope it helped someone else though.
p.