View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 11:44 AM
GIZELLE
Halfway to VIP Status

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Re: Jan.03.11 VINdows ROMs (Neo All in One update Radio 2.37 WV)

Quote:
Originally Posted by defiantone View Post
--------
If the only changes is the radio.. Who is going to post the radio only. I would if I knew how. I would hate to reflash my phone just for the radio. I know radios can be changed/updated without reflashing the entire device.
Thanks in advance!

A couple of pages back, Radio RAR was posted. To flash the radio, you can do it by flashing with sd card. You don't have to reflash your phone since you are going frlashing only the radio, nothing will be affected.

Edit- unzip it if it is not already done, and process it as you do when you dl RUU from the root of the sd card.

Edit2- Have fun with the new radio.

Last edited by GIZELLE; 01-04-2011 at 11:53 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.