View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 09:35 PM
killerkhatiby009
Halfway to VIP Status

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009
Re: please tell me what rom is better for a Sprint HTCpro 2?

another +1 for Lead ROM if you want a base experience but faster, with good battery life, and more stable go with this. If you want a super fast clean phone try UserROM or Freeza's ROM. If you want a loaded phone with all kinds of eye candy but a little worse battery life and performance go with Energy ROM. It all really depends on what you want, i've found myself switching between all kinds of ROM's depending on my mood, just try them all. But what i've listed here gives kinda basis for the goals of each ROM. Those are just the ones I prefer, all the chefs here make great ROM's each with its own unique attributes.

And also for android, the clean ROM's i listed will be pretty good as they are fully functional but as clean as possible so you could load both android and WM whenever you want. But be warned android is still not fully working and the battery life is not too great so you might want to hold off on it until the development gets everything working.