View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 04:51 PM
Kenio
N00b
Threadstarter

Kenio is keeping up the good workKenio is keeping up the good workKenio is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][ESP|SPA|ESN]2011.01.02.KenoUno[Movilnet|Venezuela][Build 21874|Sense 2.5.20

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
i did read the first post about it and it was saying thatg it was only for movilnet and not to flash unless u were on movilnet. OP u should update ur first post to include that sprint users can use this too if they provision. looks like a great rom and ill try it soon. i guess i can still be the first one to make a 21916 sprint rom in spanish
I have no access to a Sprint TP2 to make any test but Movilnet & Sprint uses the same CDMA tech and even the same keyb layout so it should works fine. Now I'm working to upgrade the Manila version 'cause the Twitter Tab in my ROM is kindda "buggy". I did read this faulty HTC Peep (Twitter Tab) has been fixed in new releases so that is my next step.

Upgrade the Windows build up to 21916 will come soon... as soon as I can get the new Manila working flawlessly... So stay tunned..!
This post has been thanked 4 times.