View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 04:33 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member
Threadstarter

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: So, what CDMA carrier will be first ???? (WP7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
I still say VZW releases the Trophy before Sprint released Pro 3. MS employess have been able to pre-order the Trophy from Verizon for a few weeks now.
That is the only info out that is showing Vzw wil be getting a WP7 phone soon. I guess because of the hard facts (that it's been offered to MS employeess on release) Verizon is the only provider who has offered a model to anyone. Also the fact that Verizon based apps have been showing up in the WP7 Marketplace kind of proves this a little more, nothing from sprint has shown up yet.

Just because a lot pictures of the Touch Pro 3/7, does not mean it's going to be released soon. Anyone who has been following new phones means 6-12 months of sneak pictures released, just so you can get a taste of it.

I'm still going to stick with Vzw getting the Trophy first (I really want a WP7 model but, I will skip the Trophy) then the Pro 3 coming to Sprint in the same or a few weeks later. I really wish we had some hints of some other CDMA models coming down the pipe.

We really should know a lot more next week tho...wish I could get to CES....Maybe next year...

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !

Last edited by DavidinCT; 01-03-2011 at 04:39 PM.