View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 10:12 AM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Archos 5 Internet Tablet 500 Gig android device!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mycle78 View Post
Got the Device. I Like it so far. It's definately bigger than a phone, but can still fit in my pocket. Definitely can't forget it's in your pocket though. The only thing so far that really sucks is no multi touch. No prob for the emulators, as i'm using a wii remote and ordering a classic controller. Love the kickstand. looked flimsy in the video, but it's actually heavy gauge steel. It has better sound quality than my 80 Gig Zune. Definitely selling that soon. I found a hack to take it to Froyo, but so far I'm doing fine with the 1.6 donut. Should I go to Froyo? Still new to Android. Can't figure out why apps (particularly settings and marketplace) won't stay closed. Diggin the amount of free software, but already getting sick of ads.
Might as well take it to FROYO, then you can hack Flash on to it for your browser.. yes Ads sucks! Apps open in the backround to check for updates, transfer data, etc... as for apps staying open, theres alot of write ups about Task Killers and why or why not to use them..