View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 12:48 PM
haus
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

haus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 1/1/2011 Calendar Weirdness

So this morning the calendar entry was still wrong. So I went to the PC and edited the recurring event, changing it from a 1-day event starting at 12:00am to a 0 minute event starting at 8am. Then I synced using the cable. The appointment then showed up on the TP2 as a 1-day event starting at 12:00am November 1 (it is one step behind my PC, since that is how the appointment should have appeared before I changed it to 8am). I did edit the entire series on the PC.

Then I deleted the entire series on the PC, re-created it as a 0 minute event starting at 8am on November 1, and re-synced. Now the appointment shows up as 8am on the PC and 7am on the TP2, for the past (Nov. 2010) and future (Nov. 2011) events.

I might be missing a DST update on this phone as I've hard reset recently and I seem to recall there was a patch, so I suppose at least the appointment issue itself is fixed.

Edit: DST update from Microsoft fixed it after a re-sync.

Last edited by haus; 01-02-2011 at 12:54 PM.