View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 10:30 AM
kaos
VIP Member

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: IR external port for TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
For what?? you wanna control your TV with your phone?? ummmm, dont we already have remotes for that?

despite me thinking this is about the laziest thing people ask for(control TV from phone), the IR Ports from devices(Wiimote aside) are far to weak for this to be functional.. unless you wanna be 2ft away from your TV...

As far as peripherals, Id say no... the TP2 does not support USB Host functions.. ie - you cant plug a USB source into the TP2 and make it work... this is why keyboards, mouses, external monitors, etc dont work with the TP2.. the peripherals people DO use are usually BT.. BT keyboards, mouses, and Game Controllers have all been known to work I believe

*EDIT* nvm, i saw where it says it DOES support winMO 6.X..
not to sound contradicting. but it is as simply as they say. buy a logitech remote. i have xbox360, cable box, tv surround sound with dvd,blu ray, air conditioner,as well as lighting all on one remote.it does everything the factory remotes do. every single command. plus alot more. logitech rocks.

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC