View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 10:11 AM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: IR external port for TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by touch-this-pro View Post
well, it is not as simple as you put it.
The average home today has a DVR, a TV, a DVD, and an AV. this is 4 remotes right there ata minimum. so, do you see now, that a one remote might be better than 4?

I came across the Nuvii and I was like this is a great idea since it is highly customizable to even include some other equipment that I have.

The HP iPAQ works perfectly from 10 feet away, so the signal is not that weak as you propose.
yeah i meant to add when i added the 6.x comment that i saw they give a purposed range of a device on the website... my bad

and those Homes that have all that, especially a DVR/Cable combo, gets a Remote more than capable of hooking the stereo and DVD PLayer to as well... Comcast and At&Ts remote are both programmable I thought...

regardless, theres not a USB IR Port you can hook to your TP2 up to..