View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 09:14 PM
cmonex
VIP Member

cmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Newbie questions - Cooking HTC Tilt2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfrancoi View Post
I unlocked with T-Mobile SIM card. I am under the impression that the phone did unlock because it said, "T-Mobile" at the time right. Although, when I put the phone in bootloader mode it doesnt say "0.85 OliNex". When I run the Rhodium app, it stays at 0% for about 5 minutes and then says that there is a communication error.

I tried 2 few things:
1. I copied the file to a 2GB SD card and put the phone in bootloaded mode. It stays at that screen and does nothing. I does say "Serial" at the bottom, and "234,831 Calibrated"

2. Did the same as above, and then plugged the phone to the USB of the computer. The word "Serial" changes to "US". I then launched the "Rhodium_SoftwareUpgrade.exe". It stays at 0% for about 5 minutes I get a communication error on the app on the computer.

I am officially at my wit's end.
SIM unlock if it was done by code, is unrelated to SPL unlock. you should follow the link horndoctor posted to flash the SPL.

Other devices: Shift, Kaiser, Diamond (GSM version), Universals (Qtek 9000, Vodafone VPA IV) + non HTC ones.

Donations To cmonex