View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 06:08 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by haus
I got a notification on my TP2 that property taxes were due today. WTF? Property taxes are due Nov. 1. So I looked on my desktop and my hosted exchange account OWA, which should all be in sync. Outlook and OWA do not show the same notification in the calendar for today.

I search outlook for "property tax" and come up with my recurring reminder, set back in 2006, that occurs "every November 1 effective 11/1/2006". Navigate to that date and sure enough on the desktop, there's the calendar entry.

I'm thinking the phone is seeing the "11/1" and thinking since it's "1/1/11" it misplaced the reminder on my today screen (I use the old 6.1 style today screen, not TF3D or Titanium). I navigate to Nov. 1 2010 on the TP2 and the entry is missing.

Wife suggested maybe I had snoozed it for 2 months, but that's not the case. On the phone it actually shows the item today in the calendar and shows it as a recurring event every January 1. Completely wrong and not in sync with my outlook or OWA calendars.

Weird!
Turn your device off.
Change and update your calendar with your PC with the correct dates. Then turn your device back on and re-sync with your calendar and see if everything is corrected.