View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 11:56 AM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: What is Sprint Asurion offering these days for TP2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by intrlude View Post
With all that being said, there may still be a possibility that Asurion/Sprint may be putting people into the HTC Pro7, why? Because, it's not a jump in technology. The specs are virtually the same, the operating system is new, but not staggering. Specifications are what are taken into account, so, no 4G phones. (Don't quote me on this paragraph, it's just a possibility. It may not happen, at some point you're going to have to sign a new contract. Whether it's with Sprint or one of it's competitors)
Sprint will NOT be giving Wp7 devices for TP2s..... your dreaming... HTC Pro 7 will be a flagship device for Sprint..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post

&& (Sprint picks up the P7)
THEN MAYBE.

I'm not willing to pay $20 more AND lose my 25% discount on a SERO500 at this point. That's 27.50/month more + the cost of a 4G phone.
"and sprint picks up the p7"???......... you miss the announcement or something, Sprint is 100% getting the P7.. especially since the P7 was the only CDMA WP7 device shown at launch AND its Sprint branded...

you SERO people are a trip, like you have some birth right to ridiculously cheap plans.... "oh no, my bill might reach $50/month, what ever shall I do".. its just funny to read all SERO cust comments as you guys squeel at the idea of switching phones and plans some day... its quite amusing..

and btw, your 25% discount can be put on just about any plan..