View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 03:52 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 Will not turn on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mias_Daddy View Post
I think my phone is posessed!!! It wouldn't turn on all night, driving to work. I was going to bring it in to Sprint that day, get to work and the thing turns on by itself. Never touched it. Time for a new phone I think.

I was able to at least get the contacts off and save those. Now I just have to figure out how to import these contacts into my GMail account as I am sure my next one will either be the Evo or the shift. I am not certain I am a fan of the shift after seeing that it does not have a front facing camera and no HD capability and it is only a 5 mp camera....hmmmm
hmmmm. sounds like it may have gotten wet and is starting to dry out.

David