View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 02:06 PM
B5Z
Regular 'Geeker

B5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: midNIGHT ROM DK28 (Froyo) v2.4 EXT4 (DUAL) New Kernel "One ROM Fits All" 12/31/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptfdmedic View Post
New Dual Boot ROM is up. This means that if you don't want EXT4 then you no longer have to install it to use the latest midNIGHT ROM. Just flash this ROM as usual and you are good to go. If you do want EXT4 then EXT4 needs to be installed prior. If you already have EXT4 support then you can just flash the ROM as you would any other EXT 4 Supported ROM.

I really try to meet everyone's needs the best I can. This was the best way to do it. Sorry for the frequent updates but with a new thing like EXT4 the updates will come faster due to revisions. When I can simply update via a flashable zip I will. This however only made sense to do as a full rom.

So just to be clear - flashing this latest release contains the new kernal & I do not have to flash the kernal (DK28-EXT4-RFS-KERNEL) seperately?

Thanks!