View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 02:57 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: Wi-Fi Router Help Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmz View Post
Hey guys. Thanks for the replies. Dr. 8820 I do have service on the Touch Pro 2 that I am trying to send the WiFi signal out. It's the other device that does not have service, and I'm turning on those devices.

Horndoctor, by any chance do you have a link to the most current WiFi app? And to your 6.1 remark, I can'r leave 6.5 now... I've gotten too use to it. But thanks foryour suggestion.

And thanks for the 2 of you replying.

T M Z
Here's the one I have right now:
xda-developers - View Single Post - [APP] Comm Manager 2.9.5.0 Suite w/ Wifi Sharing v1.1 [NEW TEST CABS 09/04/2009]