View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 05:32 PM
deadwrong03
VIP Member

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; Opera Mini/5.1.21594/22.414; U; en) Presto/2.5.25 Version/10.54)

Verizon is getting ready to launch the HTC Thunderbolt / Incredible HD , which is an androidd phone with a front facing camera ( basically verizons version of the Evo ) . I know they have the trophy and a couple other wp7 devices on the way but i wanted to know will there be any devices with a front facing camera ? is Windows Phone 7 capable of using a front facing camera ? since the launch of iphone 4 , the newest ipod touch and the evo , the front facing Camera has been the latest craze in cell phone features , im currently eyeing the HTC 7 Pro if verizon gets it in January but if they will have future phones and wp7 is capable of handling a front facing camera i may consider waiting . I havent seen anything about wp 7 and front facing cameras so i was curious is this was even possible with wp 7