View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 12:38 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: oVERCLOCKING QUESTIONS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
would it have been so hard to already have checked out the existing 3 threads on this topic on this page alone? im not one to tell people to search search search. but still this infor was already on this page of the forum section. and any speed below the stock speed is underclocking, it doesnt let u do it at least when i tried it just goes back to stock speed right away.
yes thats because we have various methods and settings for each.
I tried to explain differences in my sig overclock link.

The thing about underclocking is, our units naturally do it anyway when unit is off.
Some roms are better than others because of this.
Also, even others are worse if you dont have a good match between rom and radio, or they are using packages/files not totally compatible battery-wise from other devices

But anyway, the "OCt" program does underclocks while unit is still on..

So You basically have alot of choices to see which works for you