View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 02:21 AM
jmart518
Cookin' Project: Teya
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WinMo Speed v1.02

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonami View Post
have you had any SOD's from phone calls or from when the phone wakes up at all? how about any lockups or glitchyness? does it give you a read out of the current clock speed like netrippers app does? just wondering, i mights try this next time i flash, saving system memory by having 1 program instead of 3 or 4 is always nice...
I didn't have any lock-ups or SOD while using it. Yes, the program is very clean and it gives you the current frequency and the load of your processor. The only drawback that I have found with it is that it doesn't support the latest Imagio radio, but I am sure he will get that sorted out by the next release.

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab