View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 08:22 PM
skeegcpp
VIP Member

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Have to start all over!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruckas View Post
Thanks skeeg. I tried Raiders ROM as well. but it was kinda glitchy. So your saying just by adding Raiders or CFAYs ROM my internet and MMS should work? It didn't....lol...I had arcsoft.cab before I belive. Any advice to get me back up would help.
idk bout metro pcs....but with sprint, on raiders rom, u have to set up the data(start/settings/connections/connections/add new under My ISP. dialing rules=#777, leave user/pword blank, then save. after u launch the browser, the user/pword will pop up again. check the save password box) u can try that.
i used the remove arcsoft sprintpicmail cab, 1st. then install the arcsoft cab, to get mms svcs up. but u have to 1st set up the data for the mms to work