View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 04:27 PM
ndno
VIP Member

ndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: best rom for sprint tp2 on boost

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
it really depends on what you want:

if you want the best RAM,stability and multitasking capabilities combined but at the cost of eye candy: go for the sprint basics v1.4 6.1 ROM (build 21057) i always find myself back on this rom after trying the many other custom roms

if you want a balance of RAM,stability,multitasking and eye candy: then go for any 6.5 ROM with a build of 21914 or higher such as Vin's neodium,lead rom,sharkie rom and userROM.
Hey Eric, where is the v1.4 6.1 ROM you mentioned located (this is a custom ROM correct, not Sprint's stock ROM which I hate)? Is there any chef that still work with 6.1 ROM, as it seems outdated?

In terms of 6.5 ROMs, which one do you recommend? I have been on MightyRom 6.5 (his last version before he got the boot from here) for a long time. Energy ROM seems to drain my battery too fast. I've tried VIN and Sharkie and VIN seems to give me the best reception (not sure why since people say reception has nothing to do with the ROM) and battery life. Energy is nice eye candy but it's a little sluggish compared to the others.