View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 01:05 PM
cmonex
VIP Member

cmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I need help about Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by biohazardjoker View Post
i recently arrive from Afghanistan and the tp2 still in the box because i really dont know if it possible to unlock the HardSPL i really want to use thi phone but the way i read the program page dont download the program or give errors, the point is, is possible to do that for put some custom rom on it or i have to wait the program?? any other programmer have this? any other download page with a GOOD program than don't tell me i already did it????? i try several time to email the oliprex or what ever name is but no one answer my questions, please let me know if it possible to me to put another rom in my phone, is a sprint phone. TY to all.

my english is not good sorry but i try my best
I can help you, send a message/ticket at our site HTC-Unlocks Support

Other devices: Shift, Kaiser, Diamond (GSM version), Universals (Qtek 9000, Vodafone VPA IV) + non HTC ones.

Donations To cmonex