View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 02:55 PM
PPCFreak
Almost a VIP

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
WM6 OEM's by PPCFreak

UPDATE: 3-7-08:
-Working OEM version of WM6.1 PIE (if intersted, PM me). I have an OEM of this but it requires moving the files to the PATCHES dir in the BuildOS dir to overwrite the standard dll files.
-Working OEM of Threaded SMS (not the WM6.1 version). PM me. THIS ONE WILL NOT BE POSTED ON PPCGEEKS.COM SITE.
-WM6.1 Threaded SMS: Have seen and played around with the WM6.1 Threaded SMS. Slow and not very fancy. Looks very primitive. codyPPC and Twinky's Threaded SMS are a much better option.

UPDATE: 3-5-08:
-WM6.1 Threaded SMS: It turns out that the copy of what was labeled WM6.1 Threaded SMS is REALY just codyppc Threaded SMS (which in turn is very similar if not the same as the Palm Threaded SMS prog). I will still work on getting the OEM working but will name CodyPPC Threaded SMS (still issues with the base64 binary).
-NetFront Browser 3.5: No Serial Needed
-PocketCM v20b: I have not had issues with the .zip themes in ROM. Others have said they are having issues.

I will provide CAB versions of the software as well. See below for CAB link.

I just up'd a few of my OEM's to the FTP:

NetFront Browser v3.5
PocketCM v0.20b
PIMBackup v2.8 (Note: If your old PIM backup file used an older version, you may not be able to use this version to restore some of your backed up data.)
S2P v0.17 (Slide 2 Play: latest from A_C's Slide2 Collection) This one has been pulled from XDA at the moment due to GLPv2 limitations
S2U2 v0.99p (Slide2Lock2: latest from A_C's Slide2 Collection)
S2V v0.35 (Slide 2 View: latest from A_C's Slide2 Colleciton)
Schaps AdvancedConfig v2.0.2.0

ftp://ppcgeeks:ezupload@up.ppcgeeks....PPCFreak/OEMs/

Cab Versions:
ftp://ppcgeesk:ezupload@up.ppcgeeks....PPCFreak/Cabs/

Check them out and let me know.

I will try and keep atleast the S2x Collection Updates as A_C releases new ones.

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th

Last edited by PPCFreak; 03-07-2008 at 11:12 AM.