View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 04:25 PM
O.a.T.
VIP Member
Threadstarter

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Happy Holidays - O.a.T.'s Diamond Kitchen Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg333 View Post
Thanks for the kitchen! I was thinking about moving to the Optimus too. Are you planning on making a ROM for that phone as well? I know there are only a couple out there right now.

Yes, only 2 custom roms out there now that I've found. Used the stock rom for a few days just to ensure we didn't get lemons. Then tried ThunderROM for the last couple of days. Much lighter than stock ROM but IMHO not very smooth and there were problems with LauncherPro. Just flashed nROM which uses LauncherPro as default and that is working well. Very smooth too, but it is actually a little heavier than the stock rom. Haven't gotten to the point where I'm going to try to remove apps, but that's probably next for me. Then, I will probably start cooking up ROMs for the Optimus in the near future.
This post has been thanked 2 times.