View Single Post
Old 12-25-2010, 03:11 AM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Should I remove my SIM card if I am selling my phone on Ebay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laos101 View Post
Yes! That's your phone number, they get their own SIM card when they get a new carrier/service
this isnt Nextel lol...

Sprints TP2 SIM, holds your phone numbers.... if you chose to place some on there... thats about it... mines been collecting dust since Release Day...

We know this because if one removes the SIM card, the device functions properly still... not the case for Nextel...... ( and Nokia owners?)

And I know for a fact MetroPCS(one of the Only few companies that can/will activate a SPrint TP2) does not give SIM cards to someone activating a TP2..... SIM cards are for GSM phones mostly anyways, its not a common CDMA practice at all really(Nextel aside)..