View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 11:04 AM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Newbie...can I make a Verizon TP2 work on Sprint account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpudoctor View Post
Sorry for putting it in the wrong section!

If anyone has a TP2 for the Sprint network and would like to trade for a TP2 on the Verizon network please let me know! I have 4 lines on my Sprint account so switching isn't an option right now.

Thanks!
since it takes 50 posts to be allowed in our Bargin Trader Forum, I suggest changing your sig on here and offering your trade details... also Craigslist has always been a great place for me personally to buy, sell, and trade phones..