View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 04:18 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone overclocked their TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwatcha View Post
Just like to know if anyone has overclocked their TP2 and what their experiences has been with the increase in speed and if it is worth it or is it a risk that coulkd damage the unit.

Thanks
See the link in my sig line for one of the discussions about overclocking. It's primarily geared towards users that are running the custom NRG ROM but links to most of the other overclocking threads.

In a nutshell, overclocking is working great on my TP2. One of the benefits is that my battery life has improved. Downloads seem faster and it really improves the overall experience with minimal risk.

Its pretty easy to do as long as you follow the instructions in teh threads linked in my sig line.

One last peice of advice; you really should get a fast storage card such as a class 6 card. I can really tell a difference when I switch between my cards - a class II and a class VI - in how my phone functions when it is overclocked. The faster SD card makes a very noticable difference.

Welcome to the world of overclocking.

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.