View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 01:01 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Are Diamond upgrades dead? No new ROM in sight!

moved to Diamond general.

personally it seems as if the Diamond is becoming an obsolete device.

The Diamond was my first smartphone and i remember flashing OMJ, NRG, dareeseboy etc.. sometimes daily. I loved getting into the ppc scene with it.

WinMo development is not dead. I still use NRG's 6.5.5 ROMs and they are freaking awesome. One reason I refuse to give up my HD2 is because I can't quite let go of WinMo, and I get a stable Android 2.2 as well, so I choose what I want to run whenever I want to, but generally speaking it looks like WinMo development will slowly die out completely.