View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 03:48 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: has 2.2 official been released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees45us View Post
I just tried the epic again and no wonder the epic beat the evo in top three phones list. I restarted the epic and it booted up in less than 40 seconds. It takes my evo at least a minute. Sometimes more. I'm really thinking of switching. I just love htc sense too much.
Once official 2.2.1 hits there will be sense ports...there is already a team on it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
Wirelessly posted (PPCGEEKS Fire Dept.: Opera/9.70 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en) TMO-US_LEO)

this place will burn down if right after the epic finally gets 2.2 and the evo gets 2.3 lol!
Nah..EVO still didn't get the 2.2.1 update...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rigo View Post
Come on.. Updatr I have been waiting since I dont remember! Nevermind I have the evo lmao!
Wow..I feel sorry for you already

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)

Last edited by gTen; 12-20-2010 at 03:52 PM.